- Got 30 minutes to spare? Sign up to help guide students in properly sorting their lunch waste as the new school year begins.
- Help out during the run-a-thon on October 5th.
Want to help, but don't have time right now? Mark your calendar for these upcoming events where always need donations of time, talents, and gifts:
- Run-a-thon (September/October): Need lots of volunteers to help during the event
- Scholastic Book Sale (November): Need people to help sell books and stock shelves
- International Faire (February): Need people to help organize and plan
- Silent Auction (Winter/Spring): Need people to help organize and plan, and to solicit donations
- Used Book Sale (March): Need people to help count, sort, and sell books
- Ice Cream Social (June): Need lots of volunteers to sell and serve food, run games, paint faces, etc.