The PTO’s 2017 All in for Lawton: Auction and Casino Night netted $20,511 for student enrichment and programming! Together, we collected:
- $15,705 for online auction items (including $500 for University of Michigan flag flying rights over Lawton and over $2,880 in Teacher Time experiences).
- $276 for Pancake Breakfast Raffle with Ms. Blick and Mr. Watson.
- $1,750 in direct donations and casino table sponsorships.
- $1,925 for Kindle and American Girl Raffle tickets (441 tickets sold).
- $855 for Wine Pull sponsored by Imperial Brewing (Michael Fox, Lawton Parent) and Great Lakes Wine & Spirits (Branden Hayes)
Please support our fabulous donors and volunteers who made all this possible!